Blank Comic Book for Kids: Draw Your Own Comic Book (Spiral Edition)
- Young Dreamers Press
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Make your own comic book! Blank comic strip pages!
Tired of seeing your little one or grandkid glued to a screen? Wish you could get them more engaged in the arts? Now's your chance with this great activity book for kids that allows them to write their own stories and draw their own comics!
Blank Comic Book for Kids gives them plenty of room to tell their stories, create a comic book storyboard (or several), and develop their own cartoon character creations all within the same book. Filled with comic book panels made up of various styles across 120 pages, this book will keep budding artists busy for hours as they practice their creative writing skills, sketch their wild ideas, and get sucked into a world of imagination.
Full features include:
- LARGE 8.5 x 11 pages in a spiral bound book with a glossy "Draw Your Own Comic Book" cover
- TIPS on how to make an amazing and incredible comic book with a short tale featuring artwork by Ksenija Kukule
- EXAMPLE page showcasing word balloons and for inspiration
- 12 UNIQUE panel grid layouts scattered throughout in random order
- MULTIPLE USES - use it as a cartoon notebook, comic book paper, comic book creator kit, or even as a place for them to express or vent their feelings
It's the perfect gift for the holidays (use as a stocking stuffer/stocking filler!), birthday present, Easter basket gift, or even for the classroom. Order your copy today!
Weight - 316g
Dimensions - 21.59 x 0.64 x 27.94 cm
Ages - 4-8, 9-12
Author Name - Young Dreamers Press
Illustrations by - Ksenija Kukule
# of Pages - 119
Spiralbound ISBN - 9781990864599